Safe departure – The mobile vehicle pre-check
A vehicle pre-check before the start of the journey is not only required by law for trucks and delivery vehicles, but also contributes to a breakdown-free journey and thus less stress. In our free DAKO drive app, the vehicle pre-check can be carried out completely digitally – mobile, universal, intuitive and reliable.
* The app can only be used in conjunction with a TachoWeb tariff. The use of the app itself is free of charge, only the web platform incurs corresponding costs per vehicle and month.
Our solution for vehicle pre-checks at a glance
Advantages for all
That's how it works:
Just a few steps for a reliable vehicle pre-check
- The vehicle pre-check opens automatically at the beginning of a shift.
- Vehicle type and, if available, trailer and location are preset (via the master data in TachoWeb or GPS, respectively).
- If the driver is sure that everything is in order, he can directly complete the vehicle pre-check with the button “Everything ok”.
- Or, he can check the vehicle areas individually.
- Damages can be documented with exact position and damage description as well as with a comment and a photo.
- When the vehicle pre-check is saved and completed, the report is immediately sent to the TachoWeb web platform and saved there.
How you can use the mobile vehicle pre-check
- Installation of the app DAKO drive on your drivers’ mobile devices (Android/iOS*)
- Booking of a TachoWeb tariff
- Create vehicles/drivers in TachoWeb and link them to the app
* available via the beta app store testflight
Would you like to make vehicle pre-checks easier for your drivers and obtain continuous digital documentation for your legal safeguarding?